Friday, May 29, 2009

Secret Garden

I've got gardening on my mind. Happens every time this year. Can't wait for my garden to bloom. I was browsing thru an old O at Home issue (Spring 2008) recently and saw these beautiful secret garden vases. And instantly fell in love. They've got the elements I love...blooming flowers, soaring birds, fluttering butterflies, and buzzing bees.



Turns out there's also a teapot, teacups and saucers, and dessert plates in the secret garden line.


These are my dishes now. Which I love.



But I think it's time to bring in some color with dessert.



And lookey, the dessert plates come packaged in this round box. With a handle. How cute is that.

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

Beautiful and romantic! I've seen similar pieces at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I love colorful pieces too! Our china is all white. :)

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...