Friday, April 8, 2011

what are you doing....

this weekend?

i hope to catch this on tv. golf. the masters. always a good watch. and getting me in the mood for our move to texas because we'll definitely play more golf there. (less rain = more golf.)
i'll read this.

and i'll read my book selection there on the sidebar. book club meets in a few weeks and i'm way behind. i haven't had too much time to read lately.

and in between all these things, i must declutter the closets and clean the house.... all for our house listing next week! keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer quickly...

2 comments:

jacjewelry said...

Wow, lots going on in your life this weekend! I left my laptop at work so that I can't work at home this weekend (yay!). We are heading to Central Park today, and errands/grocery shopping/cleaning tomorrow.

Elizabeth said...

Love the house. I hope you get it. Congrats on the mention of your calling cards. And I love, love, love the the pink and orange!!!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...