Friday, September 23, 2011

pram parking

i learned something new this week. in denmark, mothers park their prams outside of shops and restaurants and then go shop or eat. where's the baby? ....outside in the pram.
***

joanna over at a cup of jo wrote about this.

would you do this? could you do this? i know i wouldn't. i wouldn't even let pixel tied outside of our small grocery store in our last small neighborhood.

head over here to read the comments and see what others had to say about this.

***image by jenny brandt for a cup of jo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, either! Absolutely, no way! My nursing education, personality, and the level of responsibility I feel towards the children entrusted to my care would never allow me to do that. I am uncomfortable when I see pet owners do that sort of thing. Our Kirby goes with us, or is safely crated at home. Honestly, I think it is irresponsible. On a happier note...your new home is lovely! I hope you are getting acclimated in you new spot.

Holly said...

Oh man! No way at all would I leave my baby outside on the street by itself! :O

pixelimpress said...

hi kathy! we're the same... .pixel is with us or crated at home. thanks... we love our new house. still unpacking!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...