Thursday, February 23, 2012

in my dreams...

we'd have a pool in the backyard. i think here in texas, it's almost a necessity. and...i'm a pisces, i need to swim. my husband says he's never seen me swim (in the 8 years we've been together). yes, that's true. but if i was near a pool i'd swim! everyday. i promise, honey.
we have a consult tomorrow here at the house with a pool designer. it's a baby step to my dreams.
the next step is convincing steve that a pool would enrich our lives, and not just drain our bank account, with the install, and monthly bills.
sources for images available on my pinterest.

3 comments:

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Yay for the consult! I'll back you up on the pool....a 'necessary' in Texas!

Great to meet you today! Let's do it again. :)

Holly said...

Wow I love that first photo. I want to live there!

Susannah said...

I bet you really will use it all the time if you had one! Pixel would too :)
In Texas it's just too hot not to have one! Of course I don't but everytime we work in the yard in the spring/ summer (and fall too really) I always wish we had a pool to jump into after!

PS- everytime I hand out a "blogger" card people always comment on how cute they are!

Also- I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.
http://lifebehindtheivy.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...