Tuesday, July 27, 2010

a dog's perspective

pixel here everyone. i thought i'd tell you about my saturday night. mommy and daddy took me to the dog park. you know, cause they really have nothing better to do on a saturday night. here's a view of nearby mt si from the park. isn't it pretty?
here's daddy and i in motion. he loves to fling the tennis ball and i love to chase it.
i go way out. can ya see me? can ya see me?
i head back toward daddy and wait for the next toss. we do this over and over and over and over. they're trying to wear me out so they can have some peace this evening, not that i ever act up. no, not me.here's the moon rising.
time to go. this is where mommy had a cow when she saw my dirty feet cause then she'd have to bathe me when we got home. another favorite chore of hers on a saturday night. she likes chores.
we stopped to look at the elk herd nearby on the way home. exciting saturday night, huh?

1 comment:

M. Denise C. said...

What a beautiful place to live. I love that moon picture, too. Thank you, Pixel, for sharing your Saturday night.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...