Monday, October 11, 2010

it's been awhile...

since i've had a free weekend day to sit down and read. our drizzly weather this past weekend certainly helped me out also. nothing like a rainy sunday to sit and read, and ok, maybe nap too. i bounced between these two.
a great read. i'm only halfway thru but would totally recommend it based on just the first half.

and lonny magazine. where i fell in love with lulu de kwiatkowski's (of lulu dk fame) los angeles home. check it out. i think you'll agree, it's pretty fabulous.

4 comments:

D.B. said...

I just started this book yesterday!

M. Denise C. said...

I so want to listen to the audio of this book, too. Enjoy!

Brittany said...

lulu's home is fabulous indeed!

Anonymous said...

I have that book in my pile to read under my bed... I did a double take when I saw your photo because I literally was just staring at the real copy moments ago. Weird...

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...