Tuesday, December 8, 2009

mommy's busy, pixel here

it's the old trick... maybe if i lay my head on my hard bone mommy will feel sorry for me and let me out of my crate. never mind that i was working on her nerves by jumping up and trying to eat her sushi which is why i'm in here in the first place. or that i kept wanting to go outside and it's 26 degrees and she kept having to put on her coat, gloves and hat just for me to not go potty. i fooled her. then she just had to take everything off again.
thank god daddy's on his way home. he's been gone for awhile. and all mommy does is work. she shipped all these out today.
she works all day long. maybe daddy will have time to play with me when he gets home and then i won't have to act up to get attention.

1 comment:

Millie said...

My Grandpuppy the gorgeous Miss Tazzy is EXACTLY the same Pam!
Millie ^_^

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...