Tuesday, March 16, 2010

new use

in a mad dash this afternoon to get a sample of this (because, yes, after the kitchen backsplash went in yesterday, we decided to change paint colors slightly),


i found this in pottery barn.

from here
ok, so i wasn't dashing that much that i couldn't stop and browse for 30 minutes in pb. but it's hard for me to pass one up. but i did pass up jcrew and anthropologie. so give me a little credit for that.

this is going in the kitchen. nope, not with jewelry. but something else. i'll show ya when i've got it rigged. any guesses?

2 comments:

M. Denise C. said...

Oh my gosh, I whizzed through all 4 of those stores last week with a friend who was visiting. I can't wait to see what you will store!

LifestyleBohemia said...

Oh, I love the PB case. Look forward to hearing what you will be using it for!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...