Monday, January 10, 2011

european elegance

last week lindsey of everything leb posted this kitchen on her blog. i fell in love. with the farm house table right. there. the long wood island. the gigantic window by the sink. the shelves!
the photo was taken by morten smidt. i dug around and found the rest of the house (also by morten smidt). it's just as lovely. it belongs to the neleman family. hans neleman is also a photographer.
the foyer. gorgeous dark wood floors throughout. white walls.hallway.
dining room. love this! that brick gallery wall!
the library. (i think i need to color-arrange my books.) and i love their distressed leather sofa... makes me feel not so bad about all the "character" my 5 month old sofa has (thanks, pixel).
master bedroom.
a moment.
another moment.
mrs. neleman's watercoloring rendering of her house.

beautiful, huh?

2 comments:

jacjewelry said...

When can I move in, please?

Brittany @ The Aubergine Notebook said...

i LOVE dark hardwood floors. i think i desperately need them in my life. these pics are not helping my addiction... ;)

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...