Monday, January 17, 2011

the kids are all right

i watched the golden globes last night while on the treadmill at the gym. no, i wasn't on the treadmill for 3 hours. but rather an hour. and i saw this

win best motion picture, comedy or musical and annette bening win best actress in a motion picture or comedy.

have you seen it? it was one of the movies i watched over the holidays. i watched it, and the next day watched it again. i liked it. i really liked it.

then i started googling. and found this. the home of mark ruffalo, also starring in the movie. my kinda of home. casual, comfortable, cheerful.
although, according to this, mr. ruffalo no longer lives here. hmmm, wonder where he's moved to?

2 comments:

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL. I got to see Mark Ruffalo at a taping of "Inside the Actor's Studio" once, and he (and his wife, who was there in the audience) seemed so lovely. This home seems to reflect the kind of personalities I felt like I saw that night.

Pam, glad you enjoyed the Real Simple gift bag! Thanks for entering. Enjoy the purse hook and Happy New Year!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I've never seen the movie but I feel like I need to!

Great home. It's so down to earth and cozy.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...