Monday, June 1, 2009

Jewelry Sale

Hey there. I'm still soaking up the sun in Maui but wanted to tell you about my friend Janna's sale that starts today. She made my favorite piece of jewelry.


Isn't it beautiful. I wear it jeans and a tee. I wear it with dresses. Ok, just that one time with a dress. I don't do dresses very much. Janna's very talented (and very smart, she just got her MBA). She's hosting a huge sale at her etsy shop, jacjewelry, starting today, June 1st.

Check out these other cool bracelets I found in her shop.


And there's earrings too. For those of you who can wear earrings. I can't. I tried. Didn't work out. Not that I'm jealous of those of you who can wear beautiful earrings. Go ahead. I'll admire from afar.




I'll stick with bracelets, and necklaces.


Go say hi to Janna. Tell her I sent ya and then let me know what you got. Oh, and she's got a blog too. She makes the best food and shares her recipes. And she finds the best bargains and shares those too.

3 comments:

Alison Kelley said...

Hi Pam and hi Janna! I'm a huge fan of JacJewelry and Janna is the nicest person! Her pieces are gorgeous and very well made.

jacjewelry said...

Thank you, Pam, for this lovely feature, and thank you, Alison, for your kind words! Pam, enjoy the sun!

pve design said...

Aloha!
See the little jewel that I posted today!
Off to say aloha to Janna.

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...