Sunday, June 7, 2009

Peony Love

Aloha. I'm back from Maui. We had a super trip. How can you not in Maui?? Awesome weather, food, shopping, sightseeing and loads of local hospitality. But first, check out our purchase yesterday at the farmers market.



I still adore poppies, but these peonies are running a close second. Can you believe I got this beautiful bouquet for $10??

The latest issue (July 2009) of House Beautiful is sporting hot pink peonies on the cover also.


And check out this shabby chic table setting with peonies by Rachel Ashwell via House Beautiful. Pretty huh?



Stay tuned this week for Maui photos and a beautiful illustration of my favorite 4-legged from the lovely Patricia of pve design.

2 comments:

pve design said...

What a lovely bouquet! Happy week ahead.
pve

Nadia Marie said...

I love that shabby chic table! :-)

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...