Friday, July 10, 2009

Lovin' Them

Fridays are my day to show you what I love. This is my husband's family. We surprised them last week with a visit to Cleveland. Here we are on July 4th.


I know these people because January 13th, 2004 I sent an email to the guy (then stranger) on the bottom right. Best email I ever sent. Yes, we're an internet dating success story. Check out my nieces, Emily and Lucy, in their 4th attire. Cute huh? And the girl behind me... she's almost 13 and already 5 inches taller than me! She didn't let me forget the entire week. And one nephew, top right. That's Sam.

Thanks for a great time last week!

photo by David Wilt

4 comments:

jacjewelry said...

What a great picture! Glad you had a good time!

Millie said...

Fantastic pic Pam. I reckon you turning up made one set of In-Laws very happy! And your little nieces look just fab in their Red, White & Blue dresses. Lovely to hear that you picked your boy up electronically, I picked MOTH up (or so he says!) in a car-park as I was struggling with some big boxes. Love's grand no matter where it starts!
Millie ^_^

Courtney said...

What a sweet story-- both of meeting your husband and the surprise trip you all took over the 4th! I can imagine how very happy you all made his family!

When I was little, my mom, brother and I surprised my Nana and Papa in a similar way, and from that point, I decided that those surprises really are the very best kind.

Alison Kelley said...

What a wonderful family photo! I love your story of how you met your husband. I love finding out how my friends met their other half, it's so special no matter how it happened or were. I met my husband at Macy's and it was love at first sight!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...