Friday, January 29, 2010

sunday suppers granola

one of my favorite blogs to pop in on is sunday suppers. their photos and styling (by karen mordechai) are phenomenal and make me want to jump thru the screen, grab that antique fork, and help myself to the fig crostata.these photos almost had me running out to buy brussel sprouts. almost. boy do i hate brussel sprouts. but the photos are that good.... they can make you eat things you don't like to eat. almost.
images via sunday suppers

recently they shared this recipe. i put it on my to-do list and made it last night. so simple.

start with oats and chopped nuts. i used almonds only.
melt butter and honey.
mix and spread on cookie sheet. bake.
and you have this. i added raisins.

yummy. so incredibly yummy.

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

I also despise brussel sprouts... Which is funny as I like most fruits and vegetables. The photos do look amazing!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...