Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i love a surprise

i've written about my friend janna before. she makes beautiful jewelry and sells it in her etsy shop. i recently saw this piece in her shop. gorgeous.
janna's also my go-to gal for advice. she responds to every email i send. she listens to me rant about the injustices of the world... of my small world that is. she gives me advice. she's a good friend. so when she ordered some cards from me recently, i also enclosed these puppies. i lifted that beautiful photo of that beautiful necklace and designed some calling cards for her.
i love a surprise!

1 comment:

Abundance, A Day at a Time said...

Your photography is stunning! Each picure really brings out the feeling in the subject!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...